Sunday, September 6, 2015

Simple Stories "Summer Vibes" for All About Scrapbooks

Hello & welcome

Today I am sharing my first layout for September for All About Scrapbooks,
using the fabulously summery, Summer Vibes collection from Simple Stories.

It has so many fabulous colours, patterns & embellies - including LOTS of fantastic chipboard frames!


"Summer of 68"

Using an old pic of my brother & I back in 1968...gosh, those were the days :D


Here's a few close ups....












All the details can be seen over on the AAS blog HERE.
And the Summer Vibes collection is in store HERE.


Thanks so much for dropping by today :) xx


4 comments:

Romy said...

I just love your combination of soft colours and your wonderful arrangement of all the pretty details. Fabulous lay-out!

Margaret Mifsud said...

Love the old photos you are using Linda, must be so nice to look back on some wonderful memories. Your page is gorgeous, of course. I love the pastel colours .. so soft and pretty .. makes the black & white photo really pop. Beautiful work as always!! xx

Lizzyc said...

Love that sweet old photo! Love the soft colours and all the little embellies you have placed around the layout... Lovely layout!

Lynette Jacobs said...

Such sweet photos...I love the soft colours with the pop of red...and I wish I had the knack to find such perfectly matching flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails